Clients can avail an extensive range of A T B (Toxin Binder) that is widely known for its effectiveness in the market. This binder is processed as per the set industry standards with the help of latest processing methods and optimum quality basic chemical ingredients. Ideal to be used for eliminating the toxic effects from the body, this binder is stringently tested on different parameters to ensure its longer self life. In addition, we offer this Toxin Binder in different packaging options as per the requirements of our valuable clients.
Microbiological contamination with mycotoxins in raw material and finished feed will result in:
- Offered toxin binders are 100% safe to use
- Have accurate composition of the required ingredients
- Our toxin binders are acknowledged for their purity and does not contain inferior quality ingredients
- These toxin binders are helpful for improving health of the animals
- Have precise pH value of basic ingredients and are highly effective
- Available at safe packaging options
- Loss of nutritive value
- Change in physical properties
- Contamination with pathogens
- Poor FCR
- Reduced palatability
- Presence of Mycotoxins
- Poor immune status
- Reduced production
- Organic Acids
- Hydrated Sodium
- Alumino silicates.
STRENGTHS IN A. T. B.
- Neutralises Aflatoxins (Mycotoxins)
- Selectively binds aflatoxins, B1, B2, G1 & G2.
- By reduction in pH lowers the growth of bacteria.
- Free Flowing
BENEFITS IN USING A. T. B.
Each 200 gm contains:
Moisture content upto 15%
(in normal season)
1.5 to 2 kg. per tonne of feed.
Moisture content above
15% (in rainy season)
2.5 kg. to 3 kg. per tonne of feed.
- 5 x 5 kgs. in Triple lined bags = 25 kgs.