- Each gram contains Amprolium Hydrochloride: 200 mg
- Vit. K3:10 mg
- Excipients: q.s.
- AMPROCOX is the most effective anticoccidial preparation having a wide range of activity and adding to the production performance and profitability of the farm excellently.
- Amprolium, is a thiamine analogue and its pharmacological effect is achieved by inhibiting the thiamine uptake by Eimeria spp.
- The thiamine requirement for Eimeria spp. Is relatively high, thereby causing starvation of the parasite because of thiamine deficiency.
- Amprolium does not show cross-resistance. AMPROCOX inhibits coccidia at a critical stage in the small intestine to prevent more damaging coccidiosis in the large intestine.
- It acts on the young asexual stages of the coccidia life cycle as a result the host animal can develop natural immunity to coccidia. This makes AMPROCOX effective as a preventive therapy.
- Vitamin K3 helps to check bleeding and heals mucosal damage in the gut.
Indications: Coccidiosis, Eimeria infections in poultry
- Prevention and Treatment of coccidial infection in Poultry by breaking the coccidial life cycle.
- Checks hemorrhagic enteritis in severe cases of coccidiosis.
- Vitamin K helps to check internal bleeding in coccidiosis and heals the damaged mucosal linings.
- Enhances the growth and production performance by improving internal immunity.
- Development of resistance is very less due to its unique mechanism of action.
- Compatible with vitamins, minerals and other ingredients commonly used in poultry ration.
- For oral administration via feed or drinking water
- 150-200 g per 100 litres of drinking water during 5-7 days, followed by 20 g per 100 litres of drinking water during 1 or 2 weeks.
- OR As directed by the Veterinarian.