Composition: Glycerol Polyethylene Glycol Ricinoleate
- Emulset is a unique, high quality feed emulsifier which can be used to ogtain economic benefits in mash, pellet and extruded feed production. Using Emulset during pelleting process and extrusion can lead to significant financial benefits due to reduced energy consumption and higher capacity utilization. It has a much better capacity to decrease the interfacial tension at oil-water interface and thus shows bile mimetic action in the gastrointestinal tract to creating mixed micelles.
- Emulset also optimizes the miusture in the feed and retains it inside the feed. the quality of the pellets is improved after treatment and an optimum moisture content is achieved.
- Fat, water and other ingredients form a homogeneous mixture which is uniformly distributed and absorbed in the feed mixture, which ensures easy production of feed. Emulset significantly simplifies the use of liquid ingredients.
- Improved fat/oil digestibility
- Moisture optimization
- Reduction of energy consumption and increase in production volume
- Improves the pelleting process and pellet quality
- Allows greater flexibility in choice of liquids and dry raw materials in feed production
- Improves sinkability of aquaculture pellets which tends to float in an undesired way Reduces surface tension and has properties like foam reduction, improved wetting, dust reduction and dispersion improvement.
- Reduces surface tension and has properties like foam reduction, improved wetting, dust reduction and dispersion improvement
- For Poultry, Aqua and Swine
- 200 – 500 gm/MT of Feed or As suggested by the Nutritionist