- We are leading manufacturer and exporter of Emulsivet DS (Biosurfactant and Emulsifier - Double Strength) and our product is made up of good quality.
- EmulsiVet constitutes of a special and carefully controlled combination of Lysophospholipids, phospholipids and glycolipids which makes it a natural biosurfactant and emulsifier. The product can be applied to significantly improve animal performance by boosts feed utilization.
- Its main mode of action is to assist and promote the absorption of oil/fat and fat soluble vitamins. This action results in improved animal performance such as body weight gain, FCR and livability.
- The energy sparing effect of EmulsiVet due to improved fat and nutrient absorption can result in partial oil replacement.
- EmulsiVet is a unique and carefully controlled combination of lysophospholipids, phospholipids and glycolipids.
- Energy sparing effect of EmulsiVet
- An effective emulsifier like EmulsiVet breaks the fat globules into small micelles, which are easily digested, absorbed and assimilate into the system, resulting in availability of extra metabolizable energy to the birds.
- In different trials, use of EmulsiVet has exhibited better weight gains and energy sparing effects, highlighting the potential for a partial oil or fat replacement.
- Hence, in practice, 3-5 kg. of oil in the feed can be safely reduced, if oil is being used @ rate of minimum 25 kg. per ton of feed, resulting in an additional release of 40 Kcal. ME per kg of feed.
- Improves the bioavailability of both water soluble and fat soluble nutrients
- Prevents wastage of fat/oil through indigestion
- Prevents fat build up and minimizes abdominal fat
- Improves feed conversion ration and overall performances
- Enhances the absorption of nutrients from the gut
- Helps extract maximum nutritional value from high density rations
- Excellent digestibility of a fat thereby aiding the optimal utilization of energy of fat/ oil.
- Maximizes enzymatic digestion of feed by maintaining and stimulating the functioning capacity of liver, pancreas, bile ducts and small intestine.
- EmulsiVet is advised for inclusion in feed at below mentioned dose
- Broilers/ Layers/ Breeders : 500gm/Ton OR as suggested by the nutritionist/ veterinarian
Presentation: 1 KG, 25 KG
Requirement of Emulsifier in Poultry Feed
- Use of fat/oil has become essential in poultry because it helps in achieving high energy in the feed. This gives better FCR in Broilers and enhanced productivity in Layers and Breeders.
- Fat digestion occurs mainly in the small intestine. Here the fats are emulsified with the help of bile salts, lipases, deoxycholates, phospholopids, etc. When levels of these compounds is less than optimum in relation to the diet frequently observed in younger animals - fats are not fully digested and energy is wasted. Fats and oils are broken down into diglycerides, monoglycerides and fatty acids (with the help of enzymes).
Leithin and Lysolecithin
- Lecithin(Phospholipid) is synthesized in Liver and is also available from the feed sources. Lecithin is a bio-surfactant and emulsifier.
- Lysolecithins are prepared from the phospholipids found in soya bean lecithin using enzymes that remove one of the fatty acid chains from the lecithin. Once this chain is removed the molecule has very different chemical and biological properties.
- Due to the size, shape and electric charge of the lysolipids they are better oil-in-water emulsifiers than ordinary phospholipids.
- Lysolecithins act as membrane fluidity modulators and it is through this function that the permeability of the membrane can be altered. This results in very rapid absorption of nutrients. They are able to form micelles or liposomes spontaneously - so creating microscopic envelopes that can be filled with useful substrates including nutrients. Normal phospholipids produce micelles but they tend to be large and less well absorbed in the intestine. Lysolipids on the other hand naturally form small, tightly packed liposomes that are very well absorbed. Thus, lysolecithin is a superior bio-surfactant and emulsifier than lecithin.
HDPE Laminated Brown Paper Bag
Minimum 25 kg. per ton of feed