Each Kg of Furavet contains –
Description: Furazolidone is an antibacterial and antiprotozoal effective against many gram-negative enteric organisms; used in the treatment of diarrhea and enteritis. It is used in poultry as a feed additive to treat bacterial and protozoal intestinal infections.
- An essential poultry feed supplement for prevention of diseases and better weight gain.
- Helps to prevent and overcome intestinal disorders, improves egg production and reduces chick mortality
- Ensures better growth, weight gain and feed conversion
- Routine Inclusion Level
- 250 g of Furavet per Ton of feed for chicks, growers, layers, broilers and breeders.
- 7 Days-A-Month Plan
- 500 g of FURAVET per Ton of feed to be fed for one week in each month to Layers.
- OR As recommended by the Nutritionist