- Each kg of free flowing Mycozip T-10 feed premix contains
- Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate 100 g
Mycozip T 10 is an effective way to control mycoplasma related infections. Mycozip T-10 contains Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate, a semi-synthetic antibiotic of diterpene group. The most important biological activity of Tiamulin is its significant effectiveness against mycoplasmas of considerable veterinary importance. It is highly effective against Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) caused by Mycoplasma Gallisepticum.
- Granulated and heat stable
- Prevents vertical transmission and infection of mycoplasma
- Mycozip T-10 does not develop the resistance against Mycoplasma
- More efficient as compare to tylosin, against oxytetracyclin and chlortetracycline resistant strains
- Improve feed efficacy and production
Dosage and Administration
- Mycoplasma Management: : 2.5 - 5 kg (250-500 ppm of pure tiamulin hydrogen formate) per ton of feed
- Layers & Breeders: 500 g (50 ppm of pure tiamulin hydrogen formate) per ton of feed to be given one week per month throughout laying period OR As directed by the Veterinary Practitioner
- Contraindication : Bird should not receive product containing monensin, salinomycin and naracin.