Price And Quantity
- 100 , , Kilograms
- 500.00 - 1000.00 INR/Kilograms
- Aurvedic Supplements
- 500 , , Kilograms Per Week
- 1 Week
Each gram contains
- Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate: 800 mg
Mycozip T 80 is an effective way to treat mycoplasma related infections. Mycozip T-80 contains Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate, a semi-synthetic antibiotic of diterpene group. The most important biological activity of Tiamulin is its significant effectiveness against mycoplasmas of considerable veterinary importance. It is highly effective against Chronic Respiratory Disease (CRD) caused by Mycoplasma Gallisepticum.
CRD & CCRD, treatment of mycoplasmal infections, treatment of infections caused by Tiamulin sensitive organisms..
- Excellent sensitivity profile against Mycoplasma.
- Controls wide range of secondary infections.
- Prevents vertical transmission of Mycoplasma.
- Good egg penetration and protects chicks.
- Reduces embryonic mortality caused by Mycoplasmosis.
- Well absorbed from GI tract after oral administration.
- Enhances egg production and hatchability.
- Resistance development to Tiamulin is very slow.
- No cross resistance with human antibiotics.
In Feed Medication:
- Treatment: Mix 50 gms. per 100 kg of feed for 3- 5 days
- Prevention: Mix 25 gm per 100 kg of feed for 2 days at an interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
In Water Medication:
Treatment: Administer at the rate of 30 mg per kg body weight in drinking water for 3 to 5 days
Prevention: Administer at the rate of 15 mg per kg body weight daily in drinking water for 2 days at an interval of 3 to 4 weeks. 3 gms of Mycozip T-80 should be given to 1000 chicks everyday for 3 days during the first week of life and for subsequent medication.
Tiamulin Hydrogen Fumarate
Withdrawal Period Meat
Withdrawal Period Egg 7 Days