Price And Quantity
- 500.00 - 1000.00 INR/Kilograms
- 100 Kilograms
- Aurvedic Supplements
- 500 Kilograms Per Week
- 1 Week
Composition: Sodium Chloride, Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Sulphate, Vitamin C (coated), Lactobacillus, Dextrose
- Maintenance of Acid - Base equilibrium is fundamental to life. Performance depends on this equilibrium. Sodium, Potassium, Chlorine, and Sulphur form ions. According to their electrical charge ions are either Cations (+) positive or Anions (-) negative.
- Dietary Cation Anion Balance ( DCAB ) is popularly known as Dietary Electrolyte balance ( DEB )
- (Na+ + K + ) - ( Cl - + S -2 )
- Managing the balance of dietary electrolyte balance is a key factor in maximizing production performance. In extreme environments the manipulation of DEB must be carefully controlled .
Indications: Stress due to heat, transportation, infection, disease, diarrhea and immediately on arrival of chicks at farm.
- Reducing heat stress during summer
- Provide energy & supportive therapy during transportation, and immediately after arrival of chicks at farm.
- In stress condition due to diseases i.e. E coli, diarrhea, dysentery & Coccidiosis
- Maintains Optimum DEB
- Rehydral contains Monovalent & Bivalent ions to achieve optimum DEB faster .
- Feed : 1 kg / ton of feed
- Drinking Water: 1 gm / 2 liter of water for 3-5 days
- In case of water & electrolyte imbalance, double the recommended level, giving as much as fluid bird can take.