Each 1 ml contains:
- Vitamin A: 100,000 IU
- (As Vitamin A Palmitate)
Vitamin A is an essential vitamin required by the birds. Poultry birds are very rapidly affected by Vitamin A (retinol) deficiency, which will seriously affect growth rate, feed utilization, development of bone, movements, vision, reproduction, resistance against diseases and mortality.
Vitamin A requirements are higher under stressful conditions.
Prevents the deficiency diseases by Vitamin A
- Relieves stress conditions effectively
- Better growth and production performance
- Strong body resistance against infections
- Excellent egg quality and hatchability
For 100 birds through drinking water
- Chicks : 2 ml/ day
- Broiler : 5 ml/ day
- Layer : 5-10 ml / day
- Or as directed by the Nutritionist