Price And Quantity
- 100 , , Kilograms
- 500.00 - 1000.00 INR/Kilograms
- Aurvedic Supplements
- 500 , , Kilograms Per Week
- 1 Week
Each 50 gm contains:
- Vitamin K3: 500 mg
- Carrier (water soluble): Q.S.
Description: Vitamin K deficiency results in a reduction of prothombin content in blood. Maintaining the prothombin level in blood is essential for clotting mechanism.
VITAMIN K DEFICIENCY OCCURS DUE TO FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Disease condition with severe hemorrhages (i.e. Coccidiosis)
- Young chicks are readily affected by vitamin K defiecnecy (because of low plasma prothombin level)
- Low dietary level of vitamins in diet
- Low dietary level of vitamins in the maternal diet affect young chicks
- Lack of intestinal synthesis of vitamin K
- Higher usage of Antimicrobials (especially sulphonamides)
- To reduce blood loss during Coccidiosis.
- To reduce stress due to blood loss.
- To improve laying in peak production after debeaking.
- Breeder diets should be well fortified with Vitamin K to avoid Hemorrhagic syndrome in day-old chicks.
- Chicks / Growers - 8-10 gms / 100 Ltrs of drinking water for 5 days
- During Coccidiosis - 20 gm / 100 liters of drinking water
Stress, Vitamin Deficiency
50 gms/day for 3200 birds