Composition; Supracid Dry is a blend of direct acting organic acids and pH regulators for use in animal feed
- Successful feed formulations must promote the growth of the animal and discourage the growth of pathogenic bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. Feeding for health as well as growth is certainly a major criteria in the design and formulation of poultry feeds.
- Organic acids are used in feed for their various beneficial effects in the gut: feed preservation to control microbial growth, reduction of the feed buffer capacity, inhibition of pathogenic bacteria and improvement of nutrient digestibility. These effects will result in improved growth performance and improved profitability in poultry production.
- Poultry birds must keep a low gastric pH, in order to activate certain enzymes which are critical for protein digestion. This low pH also inhibits pathogens. Pathogenic microbes compete with the birds for essential nutrients in feed. They multiply very fast in higher pH and cause harm to health and productivity of the birds.
- By acidification of the feed and the digestive system, SUPRACID controls the growth and multiplication of pathogenic organisms.
Indications: Gut health maintenance, production stimulant and as a non-antibiotic growth promoter
- Less corrosive
- Completely bio-degradable
- Less stringent smell of acids
- No resistance
- No withdrawal time
- Feed with low risk: 1.0-1.5 Kg/ ton of feed
- Feed with high risk: 1.5-2.5 Kg/ ton of feed