Composition: Supracid Liquid is a blend of direct acting organic acids and pH regulators for use in animal feed or water
- Organic acids are used in feed/water for their various beneficial effects in the gut: feed preservation to control microbial growth, reduction of the feed buffer capacity, inhibition of pathogenic bacteria and improvement of nutrient digestibility. These effects will result in improved growth performance and improved profitability in poultry production.
- Poultry birds must keep a low gastric pH, in order to activate certain enzymes which are critical for protein digestion. This low pH also inhibits pathogens. Pathogenic microbes compete with the birds for essential nutrients in feed. They multiply very fast in higher pH and cause harm to health and productivity of the birds
- By acidification of the feed/water and the digestive system, SUPRACID controls the growth and multiplication of pathogenic organisms.
Indications: Gut health maintenance, production stimulant and as a non-antibiotic growth promoter
- Less corrosive
- Completely bio-degradable
- No resistance
- No withdrawal time
- Breeders: 1000-1500 ml/ ton of feed
- Broilers: 500-1000 ml / ton of feed
- Layers: 300-500 ml / ton of feed
In Drinking Water: 200-500 ml per 1000 litres of drinking water