Composition: Supracid WA contains Formic Acid, Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Lactic Acid, Acetic Acid, Organic Copper, Bioflavonoids and Polyphenols.
Description: Supracid WA is a liquid acidifier for poultry drinking water based on a synergistic combination of organic acids, inorganic acid, trace element copper and bioflavonoids. The acids lower the pH and thereby improve the digestion of nutrients and inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria, moulds and yeast. Copper plays a major role in different metabilic processes (eg production of red blood clees), and has a strong bactericidal effect. Bioflavonoids and Polyphenols enhance production of digestive secretions, exert antioxidant properties, reduce levels of pathogenic bacteria and may enhance immune status.
- High Water and Gut pH
- High contamination of water
- High pathogenic loadRespiratory problems due to increase ammonia level
- Diarrhea and mortality
- Controls pathogen load
- Controls & prevents water contaminations
- Improves FCR by better nutrient utilization
- Maintains gut health and reduces diarrhoea
- Reduces respiratory problems due to increased ammonia level
- Reduces medication cost
In drinking water :
- Broilers, Layer & Breeders
- 0.2ml /lit of water (depends on water pH)