Composition: Toxel Pro contains Double Layer HSCAS (polar mycotoxins), Triple Layer HSCAS (non-polar mycotoxins), Antioxidants, Yeast Cell Walls
Description: Toxel Pro is a synergistic blend of specifically selected mycotoxin binders. Toxel Pro contains multi-layered modified minerals, yeast sources and anti-oxidants, which inactivate, adsorb and bind both polar and non-polar mycotoxins (Aflatoxin (AFL), Ochratoxin (OTA), T-2 Toxin, Fuminosin B2 and Zearalenone (ZEN)) at maximum. The modified minerals are registered by EFSA for the reduction of the contamination of feed by mycotoxins (category-1, functional group m, EU No. 1060/2013).
The mode of action of Toxel Pro is:
- Adsorption of mycotoxins (HSCAS): Several types of modified Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminium Silicates (double and multiple layer HSCAS) function as a chemical sponge and adsorb mycotoxins in the Gastro Intestinal Tract. The most important characteristics of these HSCAS are their unique structure, the total negative or positive ionic charge & charge-distribution, the size of the pores and the accessible surface. All these specific characteristics result in a maximum adsorption of AFL (B1, B2, G1, G2), OTA, T2-Toxin and ZEA.
- Binding of mycotoxins(ß-Glucans): Yeast Cell Walls contain polysaccharides (Glucans & Mannans), proteins and lipids, which contain numerous easily accessible ‘adsorption centres’ using different binding mechanisms: Hydrogen bonds, Vanderwaals bonds and ionic or hydrophobic interactions.
- Prevention of oxidativestress (Anti oxidants): Some mycotoxins function as free radicals (OTA, T2-Toxin and DON). The anti-oxidants present in Toxel Pro protect against cell damage, lipid peroxidation and damage to essential nutrients.
- Increase of immuneactivation (MOS): Mannan oligosaccharide (having high degree of antigenicity) stimulates the liver to secrete mannose-binding protein. This protein subsequently binds to the capsule of bacteria and triggers the immune response via the complement system. Complement marks antigens for phagocytic cell destruction.Beta-glucans prime the immune system and enablequick and more extended immune response.
- Broad Spectrum binding of the mycotoxins present in the feed i.e. Maximum Protection.
- Selective binding to mycotoxins leads to no Vitamin or Amino Acid Chelation.
- Formation of irreversible complexes with mycotoxin that will be excreted from the body.
- Helps in maintaining the immune status of the birds in mycotoxin affected birds.
- The essential nutrients availability will be maintaines.
- Improves the overall performance of the birds.
- No residual effects or Withdrawal Period.
- Prevention/ Low Risk Feed : 0.5-1 Kg / ton of feed
- Therapeautic/ High Risk Feed : Up to 2.5 Kg / ton of feed
- OR As suggested by the Nutritionist