Composition: Oxylock is a synergistic blend of Ethoxyquin, Tert-ButylHydroQuinone (TBHQ), Butylated Hydroxy Anisole (BHA), Butylated Hydroxy Toluene (BHT), Citric Acid, Chelators and Surfactants.
Description: Oxylock is a powerful combination of antioxidants and chelating agents which prevent oxidation of nutrients in feed ingredients, compound feed and premixes.
Indications: To prevent oxidation of different feed stuffs, vitamins, fats and other nutrients in the feed.
- Prevents and controls oxidation of fatty acids and rancidity of feed ingredients/feed.
- Protects feed quality by preserving nutritional value.
- Protects Vitamins, Fats/Oils, Flavors, Pigments and other nutrients.
- Improves shelf life of feed, retains freshness and palatability.
- In Feed: 100 gms/ ton of feed
- Thorough mixing must be ensured for best results.
1 kg, 10 kg