Composition: Complete blend of highly bio available organic trace minerals containing Manganese, Zinc, Copper, Ferrous, Selenium, Cobalt, Chromium and iodine in organic forms.
- VETMIN Poultry is a cost-effective and complete blend of highly-bioavailable Organic Trace Minerals, designed to improve overall performance of Broilers, Layers and Broiler Breeders.
- Organic Trace Minerals in VETMIN POULTRY are bound to amino acids, which provide Protection against interaction with other components or minerals in feeds. Inclusion rates of Organic Trace Minerals can thus be objectively optimized. As their absorption mechanism is the same as established for amino acids, this results in better Bio-availability of minerals.
Indications: Meeting bird's requirements of micronutrients, leading to normal health, production and reproduction.
- Enhanced growth, productivity and profits,
- Oxidative and acid-base balance,
- Increased dermal and intestinal integrity,
- Structural benefits (bone, footpad, eggshell strength etc.),
- Improved immunity and wellness, and
- Improved ecology due to reduced excretion of trace minerals in the environment.
- Broilers: 500 gm / ton of feed
- Breeders: 1 Kg / ton of feed
- Layers (<45 weeks): 350 gm / ton of feed
- Layers (>45 weeks): 500 gm / ton of feed